|The view from just above the Pipe Dream cave|
- Attempting to do your best
- Getting beat up for trying (There is no ‘try’ only ‘do’ or ‘do not’ but don’t get me started)
- Intermittent success and failure
- Success only followed by dreaded feeling of ‘what now?’
- Starting with optimism
- Ending with a beat-up feeling with designs on tomorrow and dreams of tonight's martini.
With all these similarities and lack of pay why do I crave the drubbing, gobies, soreness, failure, pain, redpoints, etc that rock climbing provides and don’t miss the office.
Now HOW to make RV’ing, rock climbing and mountain biking pay…
|A new level in climbing grades but 10e is as hard as 12c|
|Peggy viewing Shoshone Falls with high water|
|Artsy above the Buttermilks|
|I know you are checking out my sweet tushy, but peruse Peggy's chalk bags at http://www.etsy.com/shop/WhitePalm|